hhdhhdhhdhd

Heyyy everyone welcome to my blog! I like to post about beauty, hair, make-up and fashion. I hope you like it, dont forget to let me know what you think in the comments. Enjoy!

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Top Drugstore Makeup; Face

Hello everyone,
I haven't posted in ages! I've been really busy with school and summer. I also haven't had any internet for a lot of the summer holidays so haven't been able to upload anything for you. But anyways let's get on with things!

Top drugstore makeup products; face
I don't have loads to spend on my make up so I try to find the makeup that's good, not too pricy and something I love!

First up is my concealers. I use three different concealers for different areas of my face. First up is the  Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in the colour cool medium 2. I find this gives a lot of coverage and is especially good on those little red spots.


Secondly we have my Natural Collection Coverup Stick  in the colour fair. This handy little stick is great for covering up spots when I'm having a bad skin day and can be applied over my other makeup throughout the day to keep me looking fresh.
Natural Collection Coverup Stick (this ones in medium)

The final one is a little more pricy and is called Clinique Airbrush concealer and is in the colour 02 medium. I use this one under my eyes as it is more of an orange colour that blends really well.
Clinique Airbrush Concealer


Next is powder. I find that my powder doesn't last throughout the whole day and tends to wear off as the day goes on. So I don't like to spend a lot on something that only lasts half a day. For this reason I picked up miss sporty so matte perfect stay smooth pressed powder in the shade 001 light. I find the big surface easy to use as I have quite a large powder brush. Also the handy little mirror on the lid is helpful for when I'm taking it somewhere. It has good coverage and blends into my face and concealer nicely.

Miss Sporty So Matte Perfect Stay Pressed Powder







Another product I use is bronzer. Now I don't usually go I to superdrug and tend to stick to boots instead so I had never heard about this brand before. I picked up this bronzer on a shopping trip with a friend and now I love it! The name is MUA bronzer in shade 3. I didn't want a bronzer that made my face too dark or orange  so was very cautious when choosing the shade. I love it as it adds a sun kissed effect to my skin without dramatically changing the colour.

MUA bronzer
Finally I have blush. I have naturally rosy cheeks so finding the right colour for me was  a little difficult. After looking around in all the brands I found myself back at the MUA stand again I ended up picking up the MUA blusher in the colour cupcake. It is a pale pink that just adds the extra pop of colour to my cheeks. I love this blush as it's a perfect colour and is a small compact size that fits in my makeup bag easily.
MUA blusher
Please remember that I don't have loads of money to spend on makeup so these products are my favourites at the moment for the prices I will happily spend. You may know better drugstore products that you use and enjoy. Let me know in the comments below what you think and any products you like.

I can't wait till I can go on another little makeup shop and get Agee new products to try out. Next week I will update will my top drugstore makeup products; eyes. Hopefully I'll have internet next week and if not I'll get it to you as soon as I can. Hope you enjoyed this style of post and I'm hoping to make more of my future post like this also with hair and nails. See you next time! Eleanor xxx

1 comment:

  1. So good and now it my turn to proper fan girl was there when you got the miss sporty powder and that friend that was with you shopping was me!

    ReplyDelete