hhdhhdhhdhd

Heyyy everyone welcome to my blog! I like to post about beauty, hair, make-up and fashion. I hope you like it, dont forget to let me know what you think in the comments. Enjoy!

Wednesday 17 December 2014

What I'm Looking Forward to at Christmas

Heyyyyyy everyone so today I thought I'd tell you about the things I'm looking forward to around Christmas time. In the next two weeks we will have the Christmas and New Year period that I look forward all year.
I would also just like to point out that because of the Christmas holidays and celebrations I will be very busy so will not be putting up my next post until 7th January. I know this seems like a long time away but it's only two or three weeks away and I'm sure everyone will be caught up in the festive celebration. Also just to clarify the next post will be beauty related definitely!!!!! Anyway lets get on with things.....

One of the things i love about the Christmas period are the scents, the Christmas tree, candles and the food. Every time I walk into our living room I smell the lovely scent of the Christmas tree; I don't know if I also love this because i associate it with the Christmas celebrations or just because I really love the smell. The Christmas candles always have a really strong and lovely smell; Yankee have a large range of Christmas scented candles such as baking cookies, i personally don't own one but have smelt many and some of them are absolutely lovely. On Christmas day the smell of Christmas dinner always puts me in a good mood as it smells amazing and makes me really hungry. This dinner is something we only have at Christmas so is quite special and has extra effort put into it.


This may sound a little strange but I really love opening presents. Not the fact that people are giving me things I just really enjoy opening the present and discovering what it is. I also really enjoy watching people open the presents that i have given them. The look on their face when they get something they really like (hopefully) is priceless! 


A few of the other things I love about Christmas cannot be explained and explain themselves really. Meeting up with family, decorating the Christmas tree and New Years!

I hope you enjoyed this post and I'm sorry about the rubbish internet pictures, I didn't have time to take any of my own. Also I'm sorry that it's a short post but it's been a busy week. See you in January!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!1




No comments:

Post a Comment