hhdhhdhhdhd

Heyyy everyone welcome to my blog! I like to post about beauty, hair, make-up and fashion. I hope you like it, dont forget to let me know what you think in the comments. Enjoy!

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Beauty storage ideas

Heyyyyyy guys so before I get started on my main post I would just like to apologise for last weeks missing post. I was out at a play so didn't have time to write post for you all. Second of all I would like to say that I have stopped my Monday posts and will just be doing Wednesday posts. The amount of effort it takes to run a blog is more than you would expect and so I can't keep up with the posts twice a week. I hope you appreciate that I can't do post twice a week, and thank you for understanding. Anyway enough of that lets get on to the actual post......

So I have recently been wanting some better storage for my make-up and beauty products so I thought I would share my most recent ideas that could help you out. The first of which is probably my favourite and I got this idea from my mum. She got some tea in tins for Christmas last year and finished the tin last month. I thought the print was really pretty and the tin perfect for storing some of my make-up. After looking at all my make-up I finally decided to put my brushes, pencils and tweezers in it. I find it is really handy as I can see everything in it. Because of the height of the tin I had to put long items in it so added in my eyeliners as well. I'm hoping that my mum finishes the other 2 teas soon so I can have the other tins.


My next storage idea is very simple and is just a little plate that I like to store my cupcake lip glosses. They are too cute to be put in a drawer so I had to put them on display and this plate was perfect. I don't use the lip glosses often but they make a really cute addition to my dressing table. 


The third storage idea are these mirrored heart boxes. I got them for Christmas last year and haven't yet decided what to put in them. I know this is bad but even though they aren't being used a storage at the moment they still make really cute decorations to my bedroom. They are from laura ashley and I don't think they still sell them but possibly do a circular version. Iv'e been trying to think of something to put in them but I'm not getting anywhere. Please comment any ideas you have for me.


 Next up is a little metal tin that I got from my mum when she went to Japan. It did have sweets in but when I finished them I decided to use it to store my lip butters. This is really handy as I like to have my lipsticks and lip butters separate. The tin is really cute and unique and I love it!


 I recently decided that I wanted to sort out my bath creams and gels. So my mum gave me an old box she had. It cleared up my drawer and now I have another storage box to separate my beauty products. The box is also quite big so can fit lots of products in that would otherwise fill up my drawer.


 This next storage is for my nail polish glitters. It is just a little handy box to put my glitters in to keep them separate from my polishes. I rarely use glitters so this means that I don't have to go through my glitters to find the polish I need.




One of my other favourites is the boxes I got for Christmas last year. They are patterned, one spotty one checked, and look great in my room as the walls are purple. One is bigger than the other so allows you to choose how much space you need for different things. I use the bigger, checked box for bath things such as bath bombs. This is also where I keep my lush things so every time I open the box I get the wonderful scent of lush.






The smaller of the two I use for my nail polishes as it is perfect size to store them all in. I love the purple on white as it complements the walls in my room.


The final of my storage ideas is a ceramic stacking box. It splits into 3 sections; lid, base sections and top section. In this I store my rings as they are dainty and small, and easily lost. I love the colour as it is really vibrant and stands out in my room. The small compartments are really handy for storing jewellery or little things like that. 


So thanks for reading everyone. I hope you enjoyed this style of post and I promise I'm going to try and get back on the beauty route. Comment any good storage ideas that you want to share. You can follow my twitter to get regular updates: @eleanabog thanks for reading see you next week, byeeeeee 

No comments:

Post a Comment