hhdhhdhhdhd

Heyyy everyone welcome to my blog! I like to post about beauty, hair, make-up and fashion. I hope you like it, dont forget to let me know what you think in the comments. Enjoy!

Thursday 13 November 2014

October favourites

Heyyyyy everyone so I was really excited to do this post as I've never done one before. Favourites videos are one of the types of videos I watch a lot on YouTube so I thought it would be quite fun to try one as a blog post. Don't forget to comment if you enjoyed this type of post and follow my twitter @eleanabog , anyway let's get on with things shall we!

Okay so let's start with tv programmes. I may sound a little weird when I say this as I've just realised that both tv shows are cooking one! First up is the great British bake off, I love it as it's so interesting and I do like to do some baking myself. It aired on BBC 1 and hopefully be back next year. I don't know how to say how good it is but it just is ok. The other tv programme I have loved this month is masterchef Australia. It is on watch (which I think is only on sky) and is on every day. I love the Australian version but not so much the British version. I can't tell you why, as I don't  know why I do, but there is just something different about the Australian version. I want Emelia and Laura to get to final and either to win, if you watch it too comment telling me your favourite contestant to win.





Another of my October favourites is in the make-up category. I have been really loving No7s Moisture Drench Plum Beautiful shade. I previously mentioned it in my favourite drugstore products: lips. It is really autumn and wintery so therefore I have been loving it in this colder month of October. It also goes with some of my darker clothes that I only wear in autumn and winter. The other make-up I have been loving is the Collection Eyebrow Definer in Blonde. I have always wanted to




have nice eyebrows and really struggle to pluck a perfect shape. So I thought id try an eyebrow pencil to shape them. I'm much happier with my eyebrows now and even though I have ginger hair, and therefore ginger eyebrows, the colour matches perfectly. This is also a problem I have found in the past so was really happy when the colour matched. Finally from the eyebrows is the material used. It's not a pencil or a crayon, it's actually quite hard to describe but it is very smooth and pigmented.



Towards the end of October I really got into the halloween spirit and loved doing halloween make-up. I did my sisters and found it really fun. It was time consuming but really enjoyable as I quite enjoy the creativity of it. Along with that make-up is the dressing up and as I am too old to go trick or treating I had the enjoyment of dressing up with my youth club. I was tinkerbell and my friend Zoe was snow white. (her blog is zoesherlock.blogspot.co.uk really enjoyed it. Tell me in the comments what you or your friends were for halloween.

I hope you enjoyed this style of post and let me know if you want me to do another favourites post next month. Thanks for reading and don't forget to take my poll at the top of this blog. Byeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment