hhdhhdhhdhd

Heyyy everyone welcome to my blog! I like to post about beauty, hair, make-up and fashion. I hope you like it, dont forget to let me know what you think in the comments. Enjoy!

Monday 10 November 2014

Beauty Tag

Heyyy everyone so today im going to be doing a beauty tag as I have decided that Wednesday is going to be my main posting day as it gives you a blog to read mid week and also it's easier for me. I will still be posting on a Monday though so don't worry! Lets get on with the tag then shall we.....

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally very curly and ginger. It can be hard to tame but after washing it's not too bad.

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
It's just my natural colour right now. I have never died it and I don't think I will until I start going grey! (which might I add is ages away!)

3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I usually wear my hair down but sometimes I like to wear it up in a ponytail or bun. Though one of my favourite hairstyles at the moment is a half up half down, it keeps the hair out of my face but I can still have my hair down.

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I've never been to a salon to have my nails done and im quite happy doing them myself. I like to think that im okay at nail art and I find it quite fun so im perfectly happy to do it at home.

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
It depends really but it's probably somewhere between 1 and 2 weeks as I like to change when they chip.

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
To be honest I don't really do my toes that much sometimes in the summer months but nowhere near as often as my hands.

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
I like to take 20mins to do my makeup (I don't wear foundation) but can probably pull it off just about in 10mins if im in a rush.

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I do my face first. I suppose it's just the way I'm most comfortable doing it, and when my face is looking nice and even, I guess it just sets the stage for what I'll do on my eyes.

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I think I just buy it when I need it but I have to say I do collect lipsticks

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never I really want to try them though!

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Most of the time, yes. Some days it's a lighter look than others, but I usually have at least something on my eyes, lips, and face. If im at home all day then maybe none but that's very rare!

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
Both really I guess, this question is really similar to the last one!

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes I will, but I don't like to do it often. I'd say it's extremely rare, actually. And it's kind of a two-pronged idea... I like doing my makeup, so it's not a chore for me. Basically i'd rather been seen by my family than the public without makeup up.

14. How many high-end products do you have?
I don't really have that many high end products they are very expensive for me to buy as im still at school.

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
I plan when im getting dressed unless im going somewhere the next day that it really matters aha!

16. How often do you change your handbag?
Never really unless I get a new one I like to use the same one so I don't have to fuss around with it.

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I wake up around 7am and go to sleep between 10 and 11pm. 

18. How often or when do you workout?
I do some sport at school with the netball club but I guess I really should do more!

19. Left handed or right handed?
Right.

20. How tall are you?
5'6"

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
Well I do french with school but I wouldn't say that im fluent!

22. How many pets do you have?
one guinea pig, Jasper!!!!

23. How often are you on Blogger?
I'm usually putting a blog on here 2 days a week, but even when I'm not posting myself, I'm probably reading a post on here almost every other day! 

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
I don't usually read what's posted on other people's blogs, but I do read what's posted here on mine! Though at them moment i don't get that many comments.

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
No not really

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I just messed around with my name and hoped it sounded cool.

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
My iphone  

28. How often do you clean your house?
My mum does it as im still at school

29. What's your favorite color?
Pink! 

30. Do you swear?
No

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Going to a panto rehearsal of snow white (im a dwarf in it!) then iv'e got a ballet lesson and then guides! :)


Thanks for reading everyone I hope you enjoyed this post! Don't forget to follow my twitter @eleanabog and take part in my poll on my blog. Share with your friends and Thank you and byeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment