hhdhhdhhdhd

Heyyy everyone welcome to my blog! I like to post about beauty, hair, make-up and fashion. I hope you like it, dont forget to let me know what you think in the comments. Enjoy!

Wednesday 18 March 2015

My Makeup Essentials

 Heyyy everyone so in my last post I said I was going back into a fashion post this week but the clothes I wanted to focus on were in the wash when I was going to take the pictures. So today I am going to do my makeup essentials and do my fashion post next week. I have also put links to the products online so you can look at them and possibly purchase some. I hope you enjoy.

So my first essential (this isn't in any specific order) is my clear mascara. I use this to style my eyebrows after filling them in. However when I am only using the bare minimum I do use this without filling them in just to give them a little shape. This clear mascara is from an individual French beauty and candle shop so isn't available in the UK. Though there are many brands that clear mascara is available from.


My next essential is my mascara. I think it brightens up my eyes and makes them stand out. The mascara I am using at the moment is Collection Volumising Mascara. I love it! It makes my lashes look longer and thicker. It's one of my favourite mascaras and it's also waterproof which also comes in handy in Britain but comes off easily at night when I remove my makeup. Available from boots and superdrug I think this was an amazing buy at £3.99.


 Next up is eyeliner. I use a liquid eyeliner from natural collection in black. You can see how thin the brush is and this is a real positive in my eyes as I can apply it however thick or thin I like. It also applys really smoothly and lasts all day without fading. I'm afraid I can't find the link for this but I know it is still available in stores.


 Another of my essentials is my powder. It is the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in 002 pink blossom. It makes my face look soft and adds a little tint to my skin. As I don't wear foundation it pulls all my makeup together by having the same colour all over my face instead of stand out blusher. It's my favourite powder I have ever used and it has lasted me quite a while so far.


 Before we get to my favourite part we have concealer. I use the Collection lasting perfection concealer in 02 cool medium. It matches my skin well and is a good consistency that blends well. This is available in boots and superdrug.


My favourite makeup product is lipstick at the moment. I have 2 lipstick essentials today. The first is No7 Moisture Drench in 30 Plum Beautiful. I love it because it is so moisturising and pigmented. As we are in spring I can still hold on to my plum colours but not for much longer as it isn't great for summer because of it's dark colour.




The other one is also No7 however I can't give you a colour or name as I don't think this one is still available. It is a pale red colour and is perfect for spring as it isn't as deep as red but not as summery as pink. I love this colour at the moment!



Thanks for reading today everyone and I hope you enjoyed this style of post. I think these are one of my favourite styles of post as I can tell you what I really think. I also hope this gives you some ideas of makeup you may want to purchase and as none of this makeup is very expensive it is great for someone starting out with makeup or if you don't have lots of money to spend on makeup. Best of all it is really good quality. Thanks again follow my twitter @eleanabog for updates on my posts and what I'm up to. See you next week byeeeee

4 comments:

  1. OOH! I love your phone case! Nice collection

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have nominated you for the creative blogger award!
      All the rules are over on my blog!
      http://zoesherlock.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/ive-been-nominated-for-creative-blogger.html#more

      Delete