hhdhhdhhdhd

Heyyy everyone welcome to my blog! I like to post about beauty, hair, make-up and fashion. I hope you like it, dont forget to let me know what you think in the comments. Enjoy!

Wednesday 4 March 2015

My Boot Collection

Heyy everyone I hope you all had a great weekend and a good start to the week. So today I'm going to talk about my boot collection. I guess it's a little late to be talking about this as winter is practically over but I really liked the idea of doing this post so why not. 

So my first pair of boots are a little muddy as you can see so I apologise for the state of them. They are black knee length boots with a zip and buckles on the side and made from fake leather. I love them as they only have a small heel so they can be used any time. I have had these for a while now I think I got them last winter from Funky Dory in Northwich, I can't be sure on that though. I also can't remember the exact price but I think they were around £40. I usually style them with black trousers and any top or jumper.


The next pair of boots I got this winter from New Look. They have a larger heel and are suede with laces up the front. I use these for more formal occasions as I don't want to ruin the suede by using them every day and also they are slightly tight around the base of my toes. They were £19.99 and I think they were a good buy for those formal but not high heel formal occasions. These are normally styled with a tube skirt and tights for formal occasions.


The final pair of boots in my collection are by far my favourites. I also got these this winter and I think they are one of my favourite pairs of shoes I have ever bought. They are a maroon fake leather with elasticated sides and a block heel. These have the highest heel of the three though it doesn't feel uncomfortable on your feet as they boot itself is so comfy. I was very surprised when I got these as I had ordered them online and was wary of how the actual boot would be (as you may know internet pictures can be different to the actual thing). I use these boots for pretty much everyday as they are so comfy and go with everything. They were £35 if I remember correctly which is amazing for the amount of times I have worn them. They have begun to scratch on the sides but it is barley noticeable so I don't really mind. One of my favourite things to wear these with is black trousers or leggings as this is generally my daily style.





I hope you liked today's post everybody. I found it really fun to write and enjoyed thinking about styles of boots. What are your favourite styles of boots? Let me know in the comments or over on twitter- @eleanabog See you next week for another post, have a good week everyone byeeeeeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment