hhdhhdhhdhd

Heyyy everyone welcome to my blog! I like to post about beauty, hair, make-up and fashion. I hope you like it, dont forget to let me know what you think in the comments. Enjoy!

Wednesday 11 March 2015

The Best Messy Bun

Heyyyy everyone so today I'm back with what I think is the best messy bun method. I haven't done a hair post in ages!! I have curly hair so it's quite difficult to get a nice looking messy bun so have tried many methods to get the best look.

1. First pull your hair into a loose ponytail however high you want your bun to be. don't worry about too many lumps or having it being perfectly slicked back- it's supposed to be a MESSY bun.


2. Separate the hair in your ponytail into two sections and tease. I usually skip the teasing as my hair is quite voluminous because of the curls. However if you hair is straight this will give you volume and create the main body of your bun.



3. Wrap each section in opposite directions around the base of your ponytail. Until you reach the end.


4. Secure the ends with a bobby pin, this doesn't need to be really neat to achieve the messy bun look.


5. If you feel like the body of your bun is too tight or not the right shape then pull it a little loose with your fingers. You may wish to put some more bobby pins in to make the shape last all day.


Thanks for reading today and I hope this helped you get the perfect messy bun. I'll be back next week with another post. Have any of you got anything exciting coming up soon?? Let me know in the comments or over on my twitter @eleanabog See you next week for a fashion related post byeeeeeeee 


No comments:

Post a Comment