hhdhhdhhdhd

Heyyy everyone welcome to my blog! I like to post about beauty, hair, make-up and fashion. I hope you like it, dont forget to let me know what you think in the comments. Enjoy!

Friday 31 October 2014

Weekend Away Toiletry Bag

Heyyyy everyone so last weekend I went for a weekend away and wanted to tell you about the toiletry bag that I took with me. This doesn't include my make-up but if you want me to do a weekend away make-up bag then let me know in the comments or on my twitter @eleanabog . Hope you enjoy and that this helps you if you need any help when packing your toiletries for a weekend away. Now lets get on with things.....

So first up I obviously take my toothbrush and toothpaste to keep my teeth nice and clean. I don't use floss so don't take it but if you do then this is the step when you would pack it. I always have a few loose hair bobbles and hair slides just in case! I also take a handy spot cream, though this one isn't very good it's just one I had when I ran out of my good one. The one I really like is Soap and Glory's Dr Spot. The final thing in this section is a roll on deodorant from dove.




Next up is my hair things. Depending on when I last washed my hair and how long I am away for then it is the shower things. I take small bottles with shampoo, conditioner and shower gel. These are from a hotel that I went to on holiday. I though they were really handy and of course who isn't going to take free shampoo.


Next up is my face wash and soaps. The face wash is one that was in a tube and I put into this handy little tub. I can't remember what the face wash is but I only use it if I forget my normal face wash. The soap I take is another one from a hotel and again is only if there isn't one at the hotel (although that is very rare). 


Some extras I take are an expandable flannel, a small tub of after sun and a sachet of calpol. These are just some extras just in case I need them but they aren't essential.


This is the bag that I use. It is patterned on one side and clear on the other. It fits everything in perfectly and is waterproof on the outside so when it gets splashed in the bathroom nothing get wet.


I hope you liked this post and it helped you or just let you know what I take with me on  a weekend away. See you next time byeeeee




2 comments:

  1. This was helpful - great post.

    Paige xx
    Skin & Roses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks glad you enjoyed it- follow my twitter for updates on my posts~ @eleanabog

    ReplyDelete