hhdhhdhhdhd

Heyyy everyone welcome to my blog! I like to post about beauty, hair, make-up and fashion. I hope you like it, dont forget to let me know what you think in the comments. Enjoy!

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Daily Eye Makeup

Heyyyy everyone I'd just like to point out that I really appreciate the comments that some of you left on my last post. They mean a lot to me and thank you for letting me know what you think. Today's post is my daily eye makeup that I wear for school. (sorry about the rubbish pictures)

So for my daily eye makeup I haven't taken pictures of the makeup I use, oops sorry! But I will explain and leave links to the websites where you can view the items properly. So the first thing I do is put on my eyeshadow. I use the Avon True Colour Eyeshadow Duo in the colour combo Warm Cashmere. I use the darker shade to fill the lid and the paler shade to highlight my brow bones. The photos I have put on don't show this very clearly. If I have a little extra time in the morning or at the weekends I like to blend the dark shade with the pale shade to create a more shimmery look.


Next I use the Natural Collection Eyeliner (this doesn't happen to be on the boots website but I know it is still sold in stores). I do a simple eyeliner shape with nothing elaborate. I try to keep my line as line as possible to keep it looking natural. I then use a choice of mascaras including; Miss sporty 24 hour waterproof, collection waterproof mascara (this isn't on the website for some reason so I can't link it), and Avon super shock. I make my choice depending on how much time I have, The miss sporty one takes longer to apply than the others as it is starting to run out. 


I'm sorry that this post was so short and that the pictures weren't in great detail. I really struggled to take good pictures but if anyone has any tips on how to take good pictures of eye makeup they would be greatly appreciated (I use and iphone 4s). I also included a beautiful scenic picture from my skiing trip over Christmas.


Thanks for reading today and you can follow my twitter for more updates on when I will be posting and if for some reason I can't post, follow me on @eleanabog . Enjoy your week see you again next Wednesday, byeeeeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

  1. Omg so that's how you do it- gotta try the miss sport mascara! I actually need to go shopping, loved so much! Love you!

    ReplyDelete