hhdhhdhhdhd

Heyyy everyone welcome to my blog! I like to post about beauty, hair, make-up and fashion. I hope you like it, dont forget to let me know what you think in the comments. Enjoy!

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Favourite Scents

Heyyyy everyone, so today im going to do my favourite scents but I thought I would stick to perfumes as I can do another posts of body sprays if you like this one. I think all but one of these was mentioned on one of my recent posts which you can read here, but I will focus on the a little more today. 

So the first scent is Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream which I absolutely love and the smell is amazing. It is a flowery scent which reminds me of spring. I also really love the bottle as it is really pretty and different. I got this as a Christmas present, and I already want to try another Marc Jacobs scent as well!


My next favourite scent is Chloe Narcisse. Again this a flowery scent though I think it is a little more on the fruity side than the Marc Jacobs. Again I really love the fresh smell. I'd also like to tell you that again I really love the bottle (I think I have a bottle/box/packaging thing). Lined up on my cupboard it looks really nice.


My final favourite perfume scent is He Loves Me. I know that this isn't as high range as my other two because I got it for my birthday from my friend (she left the price on it). However I was surprised at the scent. I thought it would smell cheap or not very nice, But it is actually really summery and floral, and again reminds me of summer. This bottle isn't as nice as the other two but because it is plain white with yellow it still looks really pretty on my cupboard.


After writing this I have realised that my favourite scents go up in price the nicer they get. However I think that perfume is a personal preference thing so other may think differently to me. I hope you liked this style of post and let me know in the comments what your favourite perfume scents are and if you would like me to do a body spray version. I hope you all have a lovely week, see you next Wednesday, byeeeeeeee

4 comments:

  1. I love Marc Jacob's Daisy Dream too! Love the post. x
    trulyyourskyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see a body mist post (as I wear them more!). I loved this and I really need to check out Marc Jacobs!
    Emsi xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know I will be sure to do a body mist post in the future (probably March/April as I've already planned quite a lot). Glad you liked it

      Delete