hhdhhdhhdhd

Heyyy everyone welcome to my blog! I like to post about beauty, hair, make-up and fashion. I hope you like it, dont forget to let me know what you think in the comments. Enjoy!

Wednesday 15 October 2014

3 Quick and Easy Hair Styles

Heyyyy everyone here are 3 quick and easy hair styles that are great for school or everyday.

First up is a high bun. I really like this hairstyle when my hair is a little messy and not really nice enough to wear down. It is really simple to do and is a stylish alternative to having your hair down.


 The next hairstyle is a simple pony tail. I like to do my pony tails high on my head to that you can see some of my hair. I like to wear this one to school as it keeps all the hair out of my face when i'm working. I also think its great for sports activities and as I do lots of netball this pony tail comes in handy a lot.


My favourite hairstyle of the 3 is a half up half down pony tail. I really love the way that I can feel as though my hair is down yet still have my hair out of my face. I love the way this looks and think that it makes the normal hair down style a little more interesting.




Apologies for the short post but I'm in a bit of a rush to get this to you as I'm revising for an upcoming exam. I hope you like this style of post, leave a comment and let me know what you think. Thanks see you sunday with a bigger post, byeeeeeeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment