hhdhhdhhdhd

Heyyy everyone welcome to my blog! I like to post about beauty, hair, make-up and fashion. I hope you like it, dont forget to let me know what you think in the comments. Enjoy!

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Favourite Autumn Outfits

Heyyy everyone I've been thinking of lots of ideas for posts so I have no excuse for not posting now! I've decided that I'm going to post on Sundays and Wednesdays so lets get on with things......







Burgundy Skirt- H&M
White Basics Top- Next
Black Trousers- Next
Cream Knitted Jumper- New Look
Brown/Patterned Knitted Jumper- Next
Cream Top- New Look

I recently went shopping for some autumn clothes with a friend and it gave me inspiration to share my favourite autumn outfits with you. The burgundy skirt is my most recent purchase and although it is a little big I really like the fabric used as it is thick and feels nice and wintry.

The black trousers are like a think pair of leggings and are super comfy! They are also nice and thick so nice and warm for cold autumn days.

The cream knitted jumper is short sleeved so perfect for the change between the warmer summer days and cold winter. It is quite thin so not great for a windy day outside but a lot warmer than just a t-shirt.

I got the brown knitted jumper quite a while back now so I think this will be my last year with this jumper. I really like the thickness although it is short sleeved so also not great for outside. Despite this I wear it quite a lot throughout the autumn season.

Finally we come to the cream top. I love the back of this top as it has a lace effect back and hole in the back. The front is so simple yet the back is more complicated which I really like at the moment.


I hope you like this style of blog, please let me know in the comments and let your friends know!

My friend has a blog and would really appreciate it if you looked at her blog. Just click here to view it and comment on one of her posts to let her know I sent you

Love you guys byeeeeeee  


1 comment:

  1. Also follow my twitter @eleanablog and my URL has changed to eleana1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete