hhdhhdhhdhd

Heyyy everyone welcome to my blog! I like to post about beauty, hair, make-up and fashion. I hope you like it, dont forget to let me know what you think in the comments. Enjoy!

Monday 13 October 2014

Get to know me tag

Heyyyyy everyone so sorry that I didn't post yesterday but I was out with a friend shopping all day (possibly a haul post coming soon) but here it is and in sorry it's only a short one but here we go, this is my get to know me tag.

1. Are you named after anyone? I don’t think so, I think i got my name because my mum and dad liked it!
2. When was the last time you cried? I don’t normally cry  that much but I think it' was probably the other week when I got frustrated and just couldn't keep myself together ( ahahahah that makes me sound really wierd! )
3. Do you have kids? No.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?  Probably a friend but don't really know why I guess it would be interesting :) 
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Uh… not really I thought that would but after thinking about I don't actually Ahahah surprise :)
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I don’t think so but I guess it would be fun if I got the chance 
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I don't really have cereal but I guess I like frosties
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Eyebrows are something I love but I don't really have that nicer eyebrows so it might just be a jealousy thing
9. What is your eye colour? Hazel 
10. Scary movie or happy endings? I'm a sucker for scary movies and always get scared and wish id never watched them  so happy ending all the way! :)
11. Favorite smells? Freshly cut grass, petrol, the lush shop
12. Summer or winter? Summer it's so nice and light and there's less school!!! I also prefer shopping for summer clothes and going  to the beach
13. Computer or television? Tv I only ever use the computer for homework or writing blog posts
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? America, I went on holiday there with my family in 2011 and it was amazing (Disney places btw)
15. Do you have any special talents? I play piano, do ballet and love drama don't know if they are very special though! 
16. Where were you born? Boddlywyddenn (dot know if that's how you spell it) but north wales 
17. What are your hobbies? Drama, singing, music, ballet and I quite like some sports oh and I play netball
18. Do you have any pets? Yes I little guinea pig called Jasper
19. Favorite movie? Don't really have a favourite movie there are so many I like and so many I don't like but u do live the fault in our stars and if I stay
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes… One younger sister
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Successful! That includes both my professional and personal lives. But in terms of job I have no clue! :)
I think that’s the end of it!
I tag anyone who hasn’t done this and who wants to do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment