hhdhhdhhdhd

Heyyy everyone welcome to my blog! I like to post about beauty, hair, make-up and fashion. I hope you like it, dont forget to let me know what you think in the comments. Enjoy!

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Quick Fruity Slushies

Heyyyy everyone so sorry that this is late! I changed my posting days to Monday and Wednesday, and then yesterday I went trampolining so didn't have time to write a post. But anyway lets get on with the cooking......
Okay lets be honest this isn't really cooking!

So first off you need to get all your ingredients. I was making these with two other friends so have a larger range of flavours than you will need. I have a range of juices, ice and ice cream. The equipment you will need is: blender, rolling pin, spoon, glass and straw (optional).


1. Place your ice on a surface that isn't breakable and you are allowed to get wet. 


 2. Gently hit the ice to break up the large chunks. Depending on how good your blender is you may need to break up some of the slightly smaller chunks with the rolling pin.


3. Place about 2 handfuls of ice in you blender for one serving. Make sure you make enough for the amount of people.


4. Blend until powdery and soft. Try to not blend too much as when you add the rest of the ingredients you will blend some more.


5. Add juice to taste. I used blackcurrant and apple cordial. This is the point when you can add your ice cream. Roughly 2 scoops of your preferred flavour. I used vanilla.



6. Blend until the flavours are completely incorporated and your have a smooth consistency with no chunks of ice. 


 7. Put your slush into the glass and enjoy! :)


Thanks for reading guys. Again I'm so sorry that this post is late and you will be happy to know I have already written tomorrows post so I only have to share it with you wonderful people. Thanks again and byeeeeeeee

3 comments: