hhdhhdhhdhd

Heyyy everyone welcome to my blog! I like to post about beauty, hair, make-up and fashion. I hope you like it, dont forget to let me know what you think in the comments. Enjoy!

Friday 31 October 2014

Halloween Nails

Heyyyyy everyone so a few days before Halloween I wanted to paint my nails. There was no better opportunity to give my manicure a theme. 

On one hand I chose to do a spider's web, a mummy's wrapping, Frankenstein, a pumpkin and a skull.This is my favourite hand and I prefer it to the other hand. I used so many polishes to achieve this look I can't remember their names!


On the other hand I chose to do a ghost, dripping blood, a graveyard, a cat and a spider. I prefer the other hand to this as it isn't as neat. I still like this hand as it has lots of detail on it.


A little extra for you is a picture of my pumpkin. Well squash as there were no pumpkins left. 


Thank you for reading and I hope you liked this little post for Halloween. Follow my twitter @eleanabog and share this blog. Byeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment